Youth Workers (2 posts)
Virtual Delivery - you will need to be able to deliver session from your own home, equipment will be provided
- Employment Hours
37.5 hours per week over 5 days - Monday-Friday
£13.05 per hour
- Closing Date
Thu, 28 May 2020 12:00
CashBack to the Future will work intensively in communities across Scotland, focussing on participation in areas of multi-deprivation where young people (14-19 years) can actively contribute to local community regeneration throughout an intensive 4 week creative process.
Youth Workers will engage with small groups of young people (up to 15) in a 1-to-1 and group work basis, providing additional support and ensuring young people engage, arts supported and go on to achieve positive outcomes.
Suggested, (but not exhaustive) methods of engagement include:
- 1 to 1 video/ phone based sessions.
- Online small group sessions encouraging young people to work through a specific activity.
- Weekly fun group sessions for young people to come together and feel part of a community.
- Supporting Arts Facilitator sessions as a means of getting to know young people.
- ContactImpact Arts
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org