Moore House Care & Education
- Closing Date
Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:00
Moore House Care & Education was established in 1988 to work with young people who have experienced challenges in life. We have developed into a growing and dynamic organisation providing a range of services including:
- Two schools based in Bathgate, West Lothian and Butterstone, near Dunkeld in Perth and Kinross - which offer day and residential places.
- Residential care services.
- Psychological support and intervention service, including work with families and foster carers.
- Continuing Care support as young people move into adulthood.
- CLD youth work provision.
Moore House Care & Education have high aspirations for our children and young people, aiming to give them the best possible opportunities to succeed in their lives and we are now recruiting an inspirational Teacher to help achieve this.
Based at the Bathgate campus, the postholder will be able to plan, manage and deliver Curriculum for Excellence through high quality learning.