Let’s TALK Volunteers
Glasgow and Lanarkshire
- Closing Date
Mon, 08 Mar 2021 12:00
SAMH are looking for passionate and creative individuals who can enhance the online support they offer to communities in Glasgow and Lanarkshire.
Let’s TALK Volunteers will connect with people through engaging activities in order to help identify ways participants can take control of their lives and their treatment and raise awareness of the local support available to them.
This role will include:
- Co-producing and delivering the Let’s TALK project to tackle issues surrounding stigma and discrimination associated with poor mental health.
- Scoping out new signposting opportunities and resources.
- Promoting values of the 5 Ways to Wellbeing.
- Using own story of recovery or creative talents to empower others.
- Support from Project Facilitators throughout your role.
Due to Covid restrictions, the Let’s TALK project is currently run remotely so the role requires you to have internet access and a suitable device or laptop/computer.
- Email email@example.com