Working at home until further notice. Blended working from home and in office (Edinburgh) from autumn 2021 (TBC).
- Employment Hours
£35,340 to £38,461
- Closing Date
Wed, 21 Apr 2021 17:00
The Finance Manager will support the Finance & Corporate Services Director to ensure that Young Scot operates an effective finance function. As part of a small team, your primary role will be to deliver and process the day-to-day duties of the Finance and Corporate Services function.
What you will be doing from day-to-day:
- Process the day-to-day finance function, purchase orders, purchase invoices payment to supplier and cashbook through Sage 200 and our online digital files.
- Input and manage company credit cards and post to Sage 200.
- Input monthly cashflow into budget model.
- Save digitally monthly management reports from the nominal ledger.
- Ensure that the ledgers are ready to be turned over by the 8th working day.
- Issue Digital Sales Invoices on a timely and accurate basis and issue statements to Debtors and chase payments.
- Operate and record other cash systems.
- Dealing with supplier phone enquiries.
- Process/check the monthly payroll for Young Scot
- Assist in the preparation of Young Scots accounts for the annual external audit and assist auditors in their work on site/virtually.
- Deputise for the Finance & Corporate Services Director when required.
- Other relevant duties to support the Finance & Corporate Services Director.