The post will be part home-based (60%) and part office-based (40%) at the YouthLink Scotland offices in Edinburgh.
- Employment Hours
Part-time (21 hours per week). Fixed term until March 31st 2023 (potential for extension depending on funding).
- Closing Date
Mon, 27 Jun 2022 17:00
We are currently recruiting for a Development Officer who will be responsible for the operational delivery of YouthLink Scotland’s Youth Volunteering programme of work including the YouthVIP project.
Key result areas:
- To work collaboratively with Young Scot and Project Scotland on the operational delivery of the YouthVIP programme:
- Work in partnership with Young Scot to support the young people on the YouthVIP Legacy Group (Recommendation 4) to oversee the implementation of the wider recommendations.
- Co-deliver a YouthVIP Summit (Recommendation 5) in partnership with the YouthVIP Legacy Group and Young Scot.
- Work in partnership with Young Scot to develop a Youth Volunteering Champion Schools offer (Recommendation 8).
- Work collaboratively with Young Scot and Project Scotland to support the YouthVIP Legacy Group to co-design youth-led campaigns on volunteering (Recommendation 10).
- Support the Senior Development Officer to implement the Volunteering for All Action Plan in relation to young people and the youth work sector.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to showcase the impact of youth volunteering, specifically in relation to youth work and employability, through case studies, blogs and content on the YouthLink Scotland website and social media channels.
- Other duties as delegated by the Senior Management Team.
- ContactLorena Little
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org