Community Jobs Scotland (CJS) Opportunity at YouthLink Scotland Media & Communications Assistant
- Employment Hours
25 hours per week.
£9.00 per hour
- Closing Date
Fri, 29 Nov 2019 17:00
CJS creates employment opportunities for young unemployed people within voluntary sector organisations throughout Scotland.
YouthLink Scotland would like to recruit a young person who has an interest in communications and digital technology to support the Communications Team with media and communications developments.
- To contribute to the content of YouthLink Scotland communications platforms, both online and offline.
- To assist with the update of content on the YouthLink Scotland website.
- To support the administration of the Communications Network.
- To support with events and project launches.
- To work collaboratively with partners and other YouthLink Scotland staff across the organisation in order to deliver effective and integrated services.
- To assist with the Cross Party Group on Children and Young People.
- To offer administration support for the public affairs function of YouthLink Scotland.
- To maintain and update media databases and other systems as required.
- Other duties as delegated by the Senior Management Team.
Training and support will be provided to enable the post holder to complete the above tasks and use the relevant tools and platforms.