- Youth work policy
- The Link
- Engaging young people in heritage
- All resources
- Heids Together: A Wellbeing & Youth Work Resource
- A World of Difference
In this section, you will find a range of resources available to help you run your own youth-led heritage research project.
Accreditation for young people
For information about the different types of accreditation opportunities available for young people taking part in research take a look at:
- Participative Democracy Certificate - acknowledges and develops communication, decision-making and negotiation skills in the context of democratic engagement.
- The Saltire Awards - celebrating and recognising the volunteering achievements of young people in Scotland.
- Dynamic Youth Awards - a fun and engaging way to recognise and accredit young people’s achievements, they are externally quality assured by the Scottish Qualifications Authority.
This bibliography contains information about the books, websites and articles used throughout this resource.