- Action on Prejudice
- FMQT Next Generation
- #IWill Scotland
- Learning for Sustainability
- Participative Democracy Certificate
- National Youth Work Awards 2020
- Youth Work and the Attainment Challenge
Providing Practical Support
We can offer practical support at a local level for youth work organisations and schools who want to explore or develop opportunities to work together in 2020-21. We can help by:
- Connecting schools and youth work providers where these relationships are not yet established
- Helping partners explore the biggest challenges faced by schools in relation to Education Recovery – and the ways in which youth work can collaborate with schools to address these
- Supporting joint approaches to planning, design and evaluation of targeted youth work to support young people, particularly those who are identified as losing more ground/ disengaging from learning as a result of their experience during the Covid 19 Crisis
You may also find the following resources useful:
A guide for schools, outlining the role of youth work and the contribution it makes to the learning and development of young people, in particular in closing the poverty related attainment gap.
Building Capacity for Collaboration
Our work on the Youth Work & Schools Collaborative, along with relevant support, practical guidance and support.