- Action on Prejudice
- FMQT Next Generation
- #IWill Scotland
- Learning for Sustainability
- Participative Democracy Certificate
- National Youth Work Awards 2020
- Youth Work and the Attainment Challenge
#IWill Week 2021
Get ready to celebrate the #PowerOfYouth: 22nd -26th November!
#IWill week is an annual celebration of the work young people, #IWill ambassadors and champions, and #IWill partners are leading up and down the UK. This year, there are exciting events happening from individuals and organisations across the UK to contribute to our programme for the week.
Sign up to attend #IWillWeek events here.
Join us this year in Growing the #IWill Movement!
As the #IWill movement, we are building a society that understands and champions the Power of Youth, where all young people are equipped and enabled to shape and lead change, in their own lives and communities.
As we broaden and deepen our reach together as a movement, we want to spotlight as much great work as possible. You can get involved through sharing what you have been doing and your learning – from national Youth leadership activity, right through to the activity happening locally in your community centre.
How to get involved!
Whether you are a young person or an organisation there are many ways for you to join in the celebrations this #IWillWeek21! As an example you could:
- Attend/Host an #IWillWeek21 event during the week.
- Sign up to the #PowerOfYouth Charter & demonstrate your commitment to youth social action!
- Use our Communications pack and social media graphics to spread the word about the #PowerOfYouth in Scotland.
- Share blogs & vlogs on your social media recognising the difference that young people are making across Scotland!
- Support young people to take over your social media accounts for the day.
- Share case studies of what your organisation is doing to support youth social action.
- Encourage young people to use our Virtual Photobooth and share their social action journey!
- Share the #IWill Champion opportunity with young people you work with and encourage them to get involved!
- Earn some awesome YoungScot rewards by completing #IWillWeek21 activities:
- Share your #iwill Week activity
- Share Your Social Action Story
- Meet The #IWill Ambassadors
- Find Out About #iwill Week Events
- Sign Up To Be An #iwill Champion
- Win an Animal Adoption
- Win a Book Token
Not found what you're looking for, ping us an email on email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!