Other tools to help you
The following toolkits and resources are bursting with tools, methods and templates for you to use in your evaluation.
- Action on Prejudice
- Action on Sectarianism activities
- European Commission's Improving youth work: your guide to quality development
- Evaluation Support Scotland has lots of simple-to-use tools and guides
- Participation Works' Evaluating Participation Work: The Toolkit
- Save the Children's A Kit of Tools
- Save the Children's A Toolkit for Monitoring and Evaluating Children’s Participation Booklet 5 is particularly relevant.
- Save the Children's Consultation Toolkit: A practical guide to consulting with children and young people on policy related issues
- Youth Scotland’s outcomes toolkits, including Creative Evaluation Toolkit – a toolkit which explores creative ways to engage young people in evaluations. This toolkit is currently available through attending a training workshop. You can access Youth Scotland’s other outcomes-focused toolkits here.