BBC Scotland’s Debate Night TV programme welcomes back studio audiences
BBC Scotland’s Debate Night is welcoming audiences back into the studio for our third series and they're looking for people from across Scotland to join them (socially distanced), on the evening of the following dates:
They’re looking for people from across Scotland to join us (socially distanced), on the evening of the following dates:
- Wednesday 29 September - Edinburgh
- Wednesday 6 October - Stranraer
- Wednesday 13 October - Stirling
- Wednesday 20 October - Aviemore
- Tuesday 2 November - Glasgow COP26 Special
- Plus more dates on the Debate Night website!
Join the Audience then select a location near you. Filling out the online application will take two minutes. It’s your questions that lead the discussion – the stories and experiences and opinions that you share.