Leading in Youth Work
- Strengthen your abilities and confidence in your leadership.
- Develop your strategic thinking to lead your organisation sustainably.
- Explore the challenges and opportunities you face in the youth work sector in Scotland.
- Gain practical skills to develop successful partnerships.
Voluntary youth work organisations are key players supporting and developing young people across Scotland. Youth Scotland recognises the vital role these organisations play and are working with the Social Enterprise Academy to deliver a programme which will build the skills of senior managers and leaders within these organisations. You will work with peers from across Scotland to consider key strategic questions facing the sector, your organisation and identify opportunities. The programme will allow you to invest time in identifying and developing your leadership strengths as you take forward your organisation.
- Module 1 : 27 & 28 November 2018
- Module 2: 29 & 30 January 2019
- Module 3 : 26 & 27 February 2019
The course is being held in Fife but is open to participants from across Scotland.
Closing date for applications: 5pm on 26 October.