National Youth Work Conference 2019: Call for seminar proposals
Our 2019 National Youth Work Conference will take place on 27 November in Glasgow and is entitled Excellence and Equity: Youth Work and the Learner Journey.
This conference will focus on youth work’s role in closing the attainment gap – within and beyond school; ensuring every child and young person has the same opportunity to succeed and fulfil their potential.
Our National Conference will provide the opportunity to:
- Consider ways to build collaborative practice to improve outcomes for young people.
- Identify and discuss approaches to providing breadth and choice within the learner journey.
- Reflect on a range of youth work interventions and approaches that are helping to close the poverty related attainment gap.
This event is aimed at:
- The youth work sector.
- Head teachers, deputy heads and other teachers.
- Other related professionals interested in young people’s learning and development.
- Integrated authorities and community planning partnerships.
We are always keen to see a variety of opportunities for conference participants to share practice, develop skills and learn how policy can be taken into practice and management. The call for seminar proposals is now open. Please complete the proposal form and return by Monday 15 July 2019.