Every year millions of people take part in Earth Hour (8.30pm to 9.30pm on Saturday 25 March) to show they care about the future of our planet. Earth Hour, one of the world’s largest environmental movements, reminds us that collectively even small actions can make an enormous difference and that together, we have the power to put nature on a path to recovery.
Will you join the global movement for action on the climate and nature emergency this Earth Hour?
To find out how you can get involved, there's a range of activities.
- Switch off and take an hour to reflect on what nature means to you.
- Enjoy a plant-based meal by candlelight with your friends and family.
- Put your phone on do-not-disturb, press play on the Earth Hour Spotify playlist and enjoy some down time to yourself.
- Get crafty with the DIY homemade nature lantern.
- Share how you’re spending the hour with on social media using #EarthHourScotland.