National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund 2017-18
YouthLink Scotland is currently accepting proposals for the National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund. The fund has been set up by the Scottish Government to support National Voluntary Youth Organisations to contribute to the achievement of the National Youth Work Strategy 2014-2019 ambition that “All young people, in every part of Scotland, should have access to high quality and effective youth work practice.”
This fund is open to national voluntary youth work organisations that are involved in the management and delivery youth work across Scotland. Local branches of national voluntary youth organisations or voluntary youth organisations that do not have a national remit are not eligible to apply.
Applications must demonstrate that the proposed activity will lead to one or more of the following outcomes being achieved.
- Improved support and engagement of volunteers
- Increased access to workforce development opportunities for paid staff and/or volunteers
- Increased access to leadership development opportunities for senior managers and/or senior volunteers
- Improved strategic leadership
- Improved strategic partnerships with local authorities which are supporting the delivery of the national youth work strategy outcomes.
Deadline for grant applications is 12.00pm on Friday 1 September 2017.
Guidance Notes and the application form can be accessed at: https://www.youthlinkscotland.org/funding/national-voluntary-youth-organisations-support-fund/.
Should you wish to discuss any aspect of your proposal please contact Gillian Lithgow on 0131 313 2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.