- Funding Directory
- CashBack for Communities
- National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund
- Digital Inclusion Fund
- Youth Work Education Recovery Fund
- Covid-19 Outdoor Education Recovery Fund
- Cyber Resilience Badges and Resources Fund
- Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund
- Covid-19 Residential Outdoor Education Centre Recovery Fund
Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund
The fund has now closed for applications.
Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund (round two)
As part of the Scottish Government’s commitment to addressing social isolation and loneliness, YouthLink Scotland has received £240,000 to allocate to youth work groups and organisations supporting young people most affected by social isolation and loneliness.
The fund opens on Wednesday the 1st of September. Grants of up to £5,000 are available.
You can download the full fund guidance at the link below