National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund
National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund 2020-21
YouthLink Scotland is now accepting proposals for the National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund. This Scottish Government fund supports National Voluntary Youth Organisations to contribute to the priorities emerging from the co-production of the new National Youth Work Strategy in Scotland
This fund is open to national voluntary youth work organisations that are involved in the management and delivery youth work across Scotland. Local branches of national voluntary youth organisations or voluntary youth organisations that do not have a national remit are not eligible to apply.
Applications must demonstrate that the proposed activity will lead to one or more of the following outcomes.
- Improved support and engagement of volunteers
- Increased access to workforce development opportunities for paid staff and/or volunteers
- Increased access to leadership development opportunities for senior managers and/or senior volunteers
- Improved strategic leadership
- Improved strategic partnerships with local authorities that are supporting the delivery of the national youth work strategy outcomes
- Improved organisational resilience and resilience planning
As a condition of the grant, you must will take steps to promote, respect, protect and fulfil the rights of children and young people and increase awareness of the UNCRC amongst our staff and stakeholders. You should also promote the UNCRC throughout the creation and development of our programmes, projects, plans, policies and procedures in relation to this funding.
Deadline for grant applications is 12.00pm on Friday 8th May 2020
Guidance notes and the application form can be accessed at:
Should you wish to discuss any aspect of your proposal please contact Jane Dailly (National Grants Manager) on 0131 313 2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2019/20 End of Project Reporting
If you received a 2019-20 award from the National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund, you are now due to complete the End of Project Report Form.
Login using the button below to complete your report. You must login using the same credentials you created the application with.