National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund
THIS FUND IS CURRENTLY CLOSED.
YouthLink Scotland is currently accepting proposals for the National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund. This Scottish Government fund supports National Voluntary Youth Organisations to contribute to the achievement of the National Youth Work Strategy 2014-2019 ambition that “All young people, in every part of Scotland, should have access to high quality and effective youth work practice.”
This fund is open to national voluntary youth work organisations that are involved in the management and delivery youth work across Scotland. Local branches of national voluntary youth organisations or voluntary youth organisations that do not have a national remit are not eligible to apply.
Applications must demonstrate that the proposed activity will lead to one or more of the following outcomes being achieved.
- Improved support and engagement of volunteers.
- Increased access to workforce development opportunities for paid staff and/or volunteers.
- Increased access to leadership development opportunities for senior managers and/or senior volunteers.
- Improved strategic leadership.
- Improved strategic partnerships with local authorities which are supporting the delivery of the national youth work strategy outcomes.
- The total amount available in round two is £70,000.
- Priority will be given to organisations that have not already received funding (round one).
- Recipients of the NVOSF grant are expected to engage in the collaborative process required to create an emerging youth work strategy.
For more information contact Jane Dailly (National Grants Manager) on 0131 313 2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org
2018/19 End of Project Reporting
If you received a 2018-19 award from the National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund, you are now due to complete the End of Project Report Form.
Login using the button below to complete your report. You must login using the same credentials you created the application with.