- Funding Directory
- CashBack for Communities
- National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund
- Digital Inclusion Fund
- Youth Work Education Recovery Fund
- Covid-19 Outdoor Education Recovery Fund
- Cyber Resilience Badges and Resources Fund
- Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund
- Covid-19 Residential Outdoor Education Centre Recovery Fund
Digital Inclusion Fund
The Digital Inclusion Fund was a £250K Scottish Government programme established to support CLD organisations working with young adult learners. The programme was set up to facilitate the purchase of equipment to support digital inclusion and connectivity among young adult learners, aged 16 to 30 who were not in full-time education, employment or training.
The Fund was oversubscribed, with almost 600 young adults benefiting from new laptops, tablets and other digital devices to break down their barriers to connectivity.
YouthLink Scotland, WEA and LEAD Scotland have worked in partnership to reach those who could benefit most from support to access digital equipment and the internet.
This fund is now closed.