- Funding Directory
- CashBack for Communities
- National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund
- Digital Inclusion Fund
- Youth Work Education Recovery Fund
- Covid-19 Outdoor Education Recovery Fund
- Cyber Resilience Badges and Resources Fund
- Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund
- Covid-19 Residential Outdoor Education Centre Recovery Fund
Cyber Resilience Badges and Resources Fund
This fund has now closed.
The aim of this fund is to support the youth work sector to embed cyber resilience as a key element in informal learning.
Youth work organisations can apply for funding to develop a cyber resilience badge/award/resource (at more than one level if appropriate) that will enable children and young people to:
- Grow their cyber resilience as effective contributors, enhancing their abilities to be safe and secure in the digital world.
- Use technology to become successful learners, developing employability and life skills to succeed.
- Assess risk in relation to digital and make informed decisions as confident individuals and responsible citizens.
About the funding
YouthLink Scotland is managing this funding as part of a project in partnership with the Scottish Government, in relation to Outcome 1 of the Strategic Framework for a Cyber Resilient Scotland: “People recognize the cyber risks and are well-prepared to manage them”.
The Cyber Resilience Learning and Skills Action plan supports the overall strategy.
We will support projects that are broadly in line with:
- National youth work outcomes
- Youth work skills framework
- Nature and Purpose of Youth work
- European Guidelines for Digital Youth work
A total of £25K is available. We anticipate that most awards will be in the range of £500 to £5,000. We will consider applications for larger sums but are unlikely to fund proposals above £7,000.