Cyber Resilience Badges and Resources Fund
This fund has now closed.
The aim of this fund is to support the youth work sector to embed cyber resilience as a key element in informal learning.
Youth work organisations can apply for funding to develop a cyber resilience badge/award/resource (at more than one level if appropriate) that will enable children and young people to:
- Grow their cyber resilience as effective contributors, enhancing their abilities to be safe and secure in the digital world.
- Use technology to become successful learners, developing employability and life skills to succeed.
- Assess risk in relation to digital and make informed decisions as confident individuals and responsible citizens.
About the funding
YouthLink Scotland is managing this funding as part of a project in partnership with the Scottish Government, in relation to Outcome 1 of the Strategic Framework for a Cyber Resilient Scotland: “People recognize the cyber risks and are well-prepared to manage them”.
The Cyber Resilience Learning and Skills Action plan supports the overall strategy.
We will support projects that are broadly in line with:
- National youth work outcomes
- Youth work skills framework
- Nature and Purpose of Youth work
- European Guidelines for Digital Youth work
A total of £25K is available. We anticipate that most awards will be in the range of £500 to £5,000. We will consider applications for larger sums but are unlikely to fund proposals above £7,000.