Covid-19 Outdoor Education Recovery Fund
This fund has now closed.
YouthLink Scotland is delighted to announce that the £500,000 Outdoor Education Recovery Fund is now open for applications. The aim of the fund is to support outdoor education specialists to deliver outdoor learning in partnership with school or other formal education settings.
This is a Scottish Government fund, administered by YouthLink Scotland. The fund is open to organisations that:
- Are located in Scotland;
- Operate in the third sector or private sector;
- Routinely provide curricular relevant outdoor learning opportunities for young people aged 3 – 18; and:
- Are applying in partnership with one or more formal education establishment such as a nursery, school or college
The proposed outdoor learning experiences should achieve at least two of the following outcomes for young people:
- Improved physical and mental health and wellbeing.
- Development of skills for life.
- Improved learner engagement.
- Progress in related Curriculum for Excellence areas and subjects.
- Improved connection with and appreciation of, nature and place.
Applications must be submitted by 4pm on Friday 14th May 2021
For further information or help with your application form, please register for one of the applicant support sessions (see Guidance for Applicants for details) or contact:
Jane Dailly, National Grants Manager, YouthLink Scotland