CashBack for Creativity Open Fund
Delivered in partnership with YouthLink Scotland, the Open Fund is a strand of Creative Scotland’s CashBack for Creativity programme. A total of £250,000 will be invested in community-based arts programmes with individual proposals being able to access awards of up to £10,000.
The CashBack for Creativity Open Fund seeks to create creative learning opportunities for the target criteria groups of young people to access and engage a range of high-quality arts, screen and creative industries activities.
Applicants can apply for funding of up to £10,000.
Proposals must provide high-quality arts, screen or creative industries activities for young people aged 10- to 24-years-old who face one or more forms of disadvantage as listed below:
- Living in areas of deprivation (priority will be given to projects working in communities within the top 20% SIMD); and/or
- Being unemployed, not in education or training; and/or
- Being excluded, or at risk of exclusion from school; and/or
- Being at risk of being involved in antisocial behaviour, offending/re-offending
Each proposed project will be expected to achieve the following outcomes for young people participating:
- Young people build their capacity and confidence
- Young people develop their personal and/or physical skills
- Young people’s behaviours and aspirations change positively
- Young people’s wellbeing improves
- Young people contribute positively to their communities
- Young people participate in positive activity
How to apply
You can apply for the Open Fund here. Deadline: Friday 2 June by 13:00.
If you would like to discuss making an application, please contact Gillian Lithgow on 0131 313 2488 or by email.
For more information on applying for the Open Fund, see our guidance notes below.