- Funding Directory
- CashBack for Communities
- National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund
- Heritage Lottery Fund Young Roots
- Year of Young People 2018 - Youth Community Action Fund
CashBack for Creativity Open Fund
Delivered in partnership with YouthLink Scotland, the Open Fund is a strand of Creative Scotland’s CashBack for Creativity programme. A total of £250,000 will be invested in community-based arts programmes with individual proposals being able to access awards of up to £10,000.
Please note: applications for the 2017/18 Fund have now closed.
The CashBack for Creativity Open Fund seeks to create creative learning opportunities for the target criteria groups of young people to access and engage a range of high-quality arts, screen and creative industries activities.
Applicants can apply for funding of up to £10,000.
Proposals must provide high-quality arts, screen or creative industries activities for young people aged 10- to 24-years-old who face one or more forms of disadvantage as listed below:
- Living in areas of deprivation (priority will be given to projects working in communities within the top 20% SIMD); and/or
- Being unemployed, not in education or training; and/or
- Being excluded, or at risk of exclusion from school; and/or
- Being at risk of being involved in antisocial behaviour, offending/re-offending
Each proposed project will be expected to achieve the following outcomes for young people participating:
- Young people build their capacity and confidence
- Young people develop their personal and/or physical skills
- Young people’s behaviours and aspirations change positively
- Young people’s wellbeing improves
- Young people contribute positively to their communities
- Young people participate in positive activity