- Funding Directory
- CashBack for Communities
- National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund
- Heritage Lottery Fund Young Roots
- Year of Young People 2018 - Youth Community Action Fund
- National Youth Work Strategy 2020-25 Local and Thematic Events Fund
CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund
YouthLink Scotland administers the CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund, helping to build the capacity of young people and the youth work organisations who work to support them.
Please note: this fund is now closed.
For 2019/20, the fund will support the Scottish Government’s aim to tackle inequalities by having a greater focus on young people from areas of deprivation.
We welcome proposals for the delivery of targeted youth work activity programmes which provide diversionary youth work activities for young people aged 10 to 24, who face one or more forms of disadvantage as listed below:
- Living in areas of deprivation (priority will be given to projects working in communities within the top 20% SIMD)
- Being unemployed, not in education or training;
- Being excluded, or at risk of exclusion from school;
- Being at risk of being involved in antisocial behaviour, offending/re-offending.
Please find guidance notes below on applying to the Youth Work Fund for 2018/19.
This guide outlines if your project is eligible for the CashBack Youth Work Fund.
This guide will help you successfully complete the CashBack Youth Work Fund application.
Reporting CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund 2018/19
Login using the button below to complete your report. You must log-in using the same credentials you created the application with.
If your project was awarded £5,000 or more from the 2018/19 Youth Work Fund, you also need to complete a Case Study Report to support your End of Project Report. A template is available for you below.