- Funding Directory
- CashBack for Communities
- National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund
- Digital Inclusion Fund
- Youth Work Education Recovery Fund
- Covid-19 Outdoor Education Recovery Fund
- Cyber Resilience Badges and Resources Fund
- Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund
- Covid-19 Residential Outdoor Education Centre Recovery Fund
CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund
Applications for the latest round of the Scottish Government’s CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund closed on 22 December 2021. Funded projects must be delivered between 1st April 2022 and 31st March 2023.
If you have any questions or require further support, email Jane Dailly, Grants Manager - email@example.com.
YouthLink Scotland takes a rights-based approach to all aspects of our work, including service design and delivery. As part of the delivery of the CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund, YouthLink Scotland has conducted a Children’s Rights Impact Assessment. You can read it here (hyperlink).
The National Grants Team has undertaken the Scottish Governments Introducing Child Rights and Wellbeing Impact Assessment: a 20-minute training tool and funded organisations are asked to undertake this training as a condition of their award.
The following information and resources may be useful for youth work organisations: