CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund
YouthLink Scotland’s CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund is now closed.
We welcome proposals for the delivery of targeted youth work activity programmes that provide a range of activities for young people between the ages of 10-24 that:
- Supports people, families and communities most affected by crime.
- Supports young people most at risk of being involved in antisocial behaviour, offending or re-offending into positive destinations.
- Supports young people most at risk of entering the justice system.
Funded activity must be delivered between June 2020 and the end of March 2021
A total of £700,000 is available.
The closing date for applications is 1pm on Friday 27 March 2020.
Online applicant support sessions are available on the following dates. You do not need to register or let us know in advance just use this link to join the session on your chosen date and times:
- Tuesday 18 February - 10.30-11.30am and 1.30-2.30pm
- Thursday 27 February - 10.30-11.30am and 1.30-2.30pm
- Wednesday 4 March - 10.30-11.30am and 1.30-2.30pm
If you have any questions or require further support, email Roisin Bathe, Grants Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find guidance notes below on applying to the Youth Work Fund for 2020-21.
CashBack 2020-21 Guidance
Reporting CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund 2019/20
Login using the button below to complete your report. You must log-in using the same credentials you created the application with.
If your project was awarded £5,000 or more from the 2019/20 Youth Work Fund, you also need to complete a Case Study Report to support your End of Project Report. A template is available for you below.