- Funding Directory
- CashBack for Communities
- National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund
- Digital Inclusion Fund
- Youth Work Education Recovery Fund
- Covid-19 Outdoor Education Recovery Fund
- Cyber Resilience Badges and Resources Fund
- Social Isolation and Loneliness Fund
CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund
The fund has now closed for applications.
YouthLink Scotland is now receiving applications for the latest round of the Scottish Government’s CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund. Funded projects must be delivered between 1st April 2021 and 31st March 2022.
We welcome proposals for the delivery of targeted youth work activity programmes for young people aged between 10 and 24 that:
- Support young people most at risk of being involved in antisocial behaviour, offending or re-offending into positive destinations.
- Support young people most at risk of entering the justice system.
A total of £700,000 is available.
The closing date for applications is 1.00pm on Friday 18th December 2020
If you have any questions or require further support, email Roisin Bathe, Grants Administrator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find guidance notes below on applying to the Youth Work Fund for 2021-22.
Reporting CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund 2019/20
Login using the button below to complete your report. You must log-in using the same credentials you created the application with.
If your project was awarded £5,000 or more from the 2019/20 Youth Work Fund, you also need to complete a Case Study Report to support your End of Project Report. A template is available for you below.