Young Funders Programme
Care experienced young people in Scotland who are aged 14-26 can now apply for grants usually up to £500 for writing and other creative projects. The programme is run by a steering group of young people, ‘Moving with Moniack’.
Below is a list of examples of applications that can be included.
- Access to a professional mentor in writing or other art forms
- Equipment or musical instruments
- Transport to get to workshops or lessons
- Recording or publishing costs
- Access to lessons
- Group grants for collaborative projects
- Opportunities to showcase your work