Year of Young People 2018 - Youth Community Action Fund
Please note: this fund is now closed.
The Year of Young People 2018 aims to inspire Scotland through its young people, celebrating their achievements, valuing their contribution to communities and creating new opportunities for them to shine locally, nationally and globally.
This new fund has been created to provide opportunities for local groups working with young people to facilitate informal education and learning opportunities that support this aim.
- Engage young people aged 8 – 26 years.
- Be co-designed with local young people to ensure they are fully involved in the development, management and delivery of the proposed activity.
- Promote equality and be open and accessible to young people.
- Demonstrate sustainability (whether in attracting other resources or in leaving a legacy).
The fund will consider applications from the following bodies:
- Constituted groups and organisations from the voluntary youth work sector.
- Local Authority Youth and/or Community Learning Services.
- Organisation working in partnership with a local youth work provider.
Awards range from £500 up to a maximum of £2,000.
All proposed activities must be delivered between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018.
This fund is now closed.