The Sylvia Waddilove Foundation UK
Provides grants of between £1,000 and £10,000 to charitable organisations for new projects relating to:
- Visual and performing arts.
- Medical research.
- Relief of disability and severe illness.
- Preservation of buildings of architectural or historical significance.
- Accommodation of those in need.
- The skills based training of young people.
Grants are only given to organisations with a turnover less than £500,000 and who fullfil the criteria of the Trustees.
The Trustees aim to meet in January, April, July and October each year.
The Trustees receive a large number of applications and can only open the application dates for a short time. They aim to give notice of at least 48 hours before closing applications.