Resilient Scotland Start & Grow
Start & Grow offers investment packages of between £10,000 and £60,000 to enable organisations with social and environmental objectives to start-up, develop and expand. One third of the investment is made up by a grant with the remainder available as a loan. Organisations applying must demonstrate that they can benefit their area through various forms of enterprise activity.
- Supporting the community to reach its full economic potential with more and better employment opportunities for local people.
- Contributing to well-designed, sustainable places where people are able to access.
- the amenities and services they need.
- Improving the life chances for children, young people and families at risk.
- Reducing the environmental impact of our consumption and production.
- Helping people to live longer, healthier lives.
- Contributing to building strong, resilient and supportive communities.
- Helping tackle the significant inequalities in Scottish society.
Organisations must be based in one of the 13 local authority areas or create or sustain employment there.
This is an open rolling programme - applications can be made any time.
Follow on Twitter.