Queens Cross Community Chest
Children and young people aged 0 to 25 who live or attend school in the Queens Cross Housing Association’s area of operation can access grants of up to £150 to fund the following activities that might be unaffordable otherwise.
- Equipment for an event or activity
- Fees for clubs, classes or membership of a group
- Trips and travel
- Education such as evening classes, courses or extra tuition
- Skills development
- Clothing for a specific event or activity e.g. a job interview or specialist sports clothing
Applications can be made by:
- young people aged between 16 and 25;
- anyone who works with a young person under the age of 25;
- a parent, teacher or carer; and
- a local community or youth worker who knows the family or young person.
Applications for under 16s must be completed by an adult such as a family member, teacher or group/activity leader.