Queens Cross Community Chest
Children and young people aged 0 to 25 who live or attend school in the Queens Cross Housing Association’s area of operation can access grants of up to £150 to fund the following activities that might be unaffordable otherwise:
- Equipment for an event or activity.
- Fees for clubs, classes or membership of a group.
- Trips and travel.
- Education such as evening classes, courses or extra tuition.
- Skills development.
- Clothing for a specific event or activity e.g. a job interview or specialist sports clothing.
Applications can be made by:
- Young people aged between 16 and 25.
- Anyone who works with a young person under the age of 25.
- A parent, teacher or carer.
- A local community or youth worker who knows the family or young person.
Applications for under 16s must be completed by an adult such as a family member, teacher or group/activity leader.