Peter De Haan Charitable Trust
The Peter De Haan Charitable Trust was constituted in 1999 and will operate as a generalist grant-making charity across the UK for the next 20 years. Their current grant-making policy focuses on social welfare, the environment and the arts. The Trust's Arts Programme focuses on projects and organisations which:
- Are partnership-based with young people as the protagonists of the creative process
- Have an emphasis on community cohesion and under-represented groups
- Support confidence-building, collaboration and the incubation of ideas amongst young people
- Are innovative, wide-reaching and based on tangible outcomes.
Applications are considered on a continuing basis throughout the year, with major grants being awarded at the trustee meeting held quarterly in March, June, September and December.
- ContactThe Peter De Haan Charitable Trust
- Tel 020 7232 5477
- Web Find out more