People's Health Trust Active Communities Fund
People's Health Trust is looking for great ideas to make local neighbourhoods and communities even better.
The Active Communities funding programme is open in different areas at different times. To register to receive alerts for funding, visit the website below.
Active Communities is a funding programme for community groups and not-for-profit organisations, with an income of less than £350,000 a year or an average of £350,000 over two years.
It's for projects seeking investment of between £5,000 and £50,000 for new or existing projects lasting up to two years. The Trust is seeking to fund projects which:
- Last between one and two years
- Are designed and led by local people
- Support their neighbourhood or community to come together to address an issue that is important to them
- Create stronger connections between people by supporting them to meet up regularly (weekly, fortnightly or monthly, for at least one year)
- Are for people who experience greater social and economic disadvantage than people living in other parts of the country
- small and local, for example, involving residents living in a few streets, an estate, a small village and working in one or more of our 'fundable neighbourhoods', or
- a community of interest - a group of people who have shared experiences, characteristics or common interests and wish to come together to address specific issues that are important to them. They may live across a wider area.