People’s Postcode Trust
People’s Postcode Trust is supported by the players of People’s Postcode Lottery, providing funding for smaller charities and good causes in Scotland. The Trust opens for applications at certain periods throughout the year.
People’s Postcode Trust provides funding under the following themes.
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity & green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency & promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
The amount that can be applied for depends on the type of organisation. Registered charities, Community Interest Companies and community benefit societies can apply for up to £25,000. All other eligible groups can apply for up to £2,500.
Each organisation must have a constitution and a bank account in their name. Applicants are advised to read through the funding guide currently available on the Trust website. The 2022 funding round has now opened and applications will remain open on the first working day of each month from 1 February 2022 to 3 October 2022 and will close once the maximum number of bids are received.