People’s Postcode Trust
People’s Postcode Trust is supported by the players of People’s Postcode Lottery, providing funding for smaller charities and good causes in Scotland. The Trust opens for applications at certain periods throughout the year.
People’s Postcode Trust provides funding under the following themes.
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity & green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency & promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
Good causes can apply for grants between £500 and £20,000 but can only apply for over £2,000 if they are a registered charity. Each organisation must have a constitution and a bank account in their name. Applicants are advised to read through the funding guide currently available on the Trust website. The next funding round is due to open on 1 February 2021.
Applications will open on the first working day of each month from 1 February 2021 to 1 October 2021 and will close once the maximum number of bids are received.