The National Lottery Community Fund Scotland: Improving Lives
Improving Lives will fund activity that:
- supports children, young people and families currently experiencing challenging circumstances
- supports people that have experienced abuse
- tackles loss, isolation or loneliness
- supports people that experience discrimination and/or work to challenge discrimination
- supports people facing financial hardship.
Most organisations are eligible to apply. The National Lottery Community Fund is keen to see applications from smaller organisations that have not been funded before and also organisations working at a local level.
Activity funded must be people-led, connected and strengths-based, called the three approaches to funding.
Applications can be made at any time.