The National Lottery Community Fund - Bringing People Together
Bringing People Together funding supports projects run by not-for-profit charities, voluntary or community organisations in the UK that will build stronger connections across communities, and improve the infrastructure and conditions that are needed to strengthen these connections. The Fund is aimed at projects that reflect a mix of communities, places and geographical spread across the UK and is especially interested in supporting projects led by, or supporting people and communities who have been disproportionally affected by COVID 19.
The fund is interested in:
- bold and experimental responses to bringing people together using new, or new combinations of approaches;
- new projects or projects that build on existing work; and
- a range of projects reflecting a mix of communities and places from across the UK.
The fund expects all projects to:
- deliver across at least two nations in the UK (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales);
- have a clear equality, diversity and inclusion focus; and
- demonstrate they can learn and adapt as they go.
Applications can be made at any time for up to £300,000 in total for up to two years and deadlines are ongoing.