National Voluntary Youth Organisations Support Fund 2020-21
This fund has been set up by the Scottish Government to support the capacity of national voluntary sector youth organisations to contribute to the priorities emerging from the co-production process that is informing the development of the new National Youth Work Strategy in Scotland.
This fund is open to national voluntary youth work organisations that are involved in the management and delivery youth work across Scotland. Local branches of national voluntary youth organisations or voluntary youth organisations that do not have a national remit are not eligible to apply.
Applications must demonstrate that the proposed activity will lead to one or more of the following outcomes being achieved.
- Improved support and engagement of volunteers
- Increased access to workforce development opportunities for paid staff and/or volunteers
- Increased access to leadership development opportunities for senior managers and/or senior volunteers
- Improved strategic leadership
- Improved strategic partnerships with local authorities that are supporting the delivery of the national youth work strategy outcomes
- Improved organisational resilience and resilience planning
Organisations can apply for grants up to £30,000 per annum and the deadline for applications is 13 July 2020. All programmes must be delivered before 31 March 2021.