The Mary Salmond Trust
The objective of this Trust is to provide financial assistance to individuals and organisations in North East Scotland, which is defined as the local government area of Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen and Moray for:
- The advancement of community development, in particular rural or urban regeneration.
- Organisations and young people by supporting, promoting and developing children and young people's health, welfare, training, education, civic responsibility and volunteering for the public benefit.
- Any other purpose that may reasonably be regarded as analogous to either of the preceding purposes.
The maximum grant available is £500.
The Trust does not support:
- Projects which are exclusively or primarily intended to promote political beliefs or political parties.
- General appeals and circulars.
- Retrospective grants.
Trustees meet every three months and applications should be submitted by 31 January, 30 April, 31 July or 31 October to be considered for the February, May, August or November meeting. You are advised to submit your application as soon as it is ready and it would be unusual to wait more than three months for a decision.