The Mary Salmond Trust
The Trust provides financial assistance to individuals and organisations in North East Scotland, which is defined as the local government area of Aberdeenshire, Aberdeen and Moray for:
- the advancement of community development, in particular rural or urban regeneration,
- organisations and young people by supporting, promoting and developing children and young people's health, welfare, training, education, civic responsibility and volunteering for the public benefit, and
- any other purpose that may reasonably be regarded as analogous to either of the preceding purposes.
The maximum grant available is £500.
The Trust does not support:
- Projects which are exclusively or primarily intended to promote political beliefs or political parties.
- General appeals and circulars.
- Retrospective grants.
The next Trustees meeting will be held on 17 June and the deadline for applications is 14 June 2021.