The Improving Lives grant programme provides grants of between £20,000 and £60,000 for charities, not-for-profit organisations and social enterprises within the UK to help people when other sources of support have failed. There are six priority areas.
- Help at a critical moment
- Positive choices
- Accommodation / housing support
- Employment and training
- Financial inclusion, rights and entitlements
- Support networks and family
There are no deadlines and applications can be submitted at any time.
- ContactThe Henry Smith Charity
- Tel 020 7264 4970
- Web Find out more