Hilden Charitable Fund Summer Play Schemes Grants
The Fund has allocated a small budget to help community groups run summer play schemes for the benefit of disadvantaged children. Some priority will be given to projects that include children from refugee families, and show BME involvement.
Trustees look to fund:
- Projects for children aged 5 to 18 years.
- Locally based schemes lasting from 2 to 6 weeks.
- Schemes with strong volunteer support.
Applications are accepted from voluntary agencies with an income of less than £150,000.
Trustees will not support:
- Play schemes with a budget of over £12,000.
- Club or family holidays.
- Day care costs.
- Agencies with an income of over £150,000.
Grants ranging from £500 to £1,500 are awarded to successful applications.
The Summer Play Scheme for 2019 has now closed.