The Gannochy Trust
The Gannochy Trust is an independent grant-making charitable trust which supports registered charities in Scotland, and Perth and Kinross in particular.
During its Funding Strategy and Guidance for 2019 to 2022, organisations within Perth and Kinross can apply for funding under the following strands:
- Improve the Quality of Life for people
- Develop and inspire young people
- Improve the availability or quality of the built and natural environment for wide community use
Organisations that support working directly with disadvantaged and vulnerable young people in the rest of Scotland can apply for funding under the “develop and inspire young people” strand.
There are three funding packages:
- Small funding up to £10,000 per annum for up to 3 years
- Main funding up to £30,000 per annum for up to 3 years
- Major funding over £30,000 per annum for up to 3 years (Perth & Kinross only)
- Capital Funding (project dependent)
Evidence of potential match funding should be provided in funding applications. The next deadline for applications is 5 November 2021 for the Trustees meeting on 16 December.