Gannochy Trust - Covid-19 Recovery and Renewal Fund
The Gannochy Trust has launched a £500,000 COVID-19 Recovery and Renewal Fund to help keep local charities in Perth and Kinross operational during the coronavirus pandemic, and to enable them to develop and deliver vital services to their local communities in this region.
The fund consists of three grants that charities can apply for.
- Small grants of up to £10,000
- Main grants from £10,000 to £30,000
- Major grants from £30,000 to £50,000
Applicants must meet at least two of the following criteria.
- Provide evidence that the COVID-19 pandemic is adversely affecting the organisation financially and operationally.
- Develop new support services for people and communities directly impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Be a current recipient of funding from the Gannochy Trust.
Applicants must also be able to implement at least one of the core funding objectives for Perth and Kinross below.
- Improve the quality of life for people.
- Develop and inspire young people.
The Fund is now running until June 2021, or until allocated funds are exhausted.