The Change-Makers Initiative
The Change Makers Initiative in partnership with The Burns Price Foundation supports young people aged 11 to 19 from across the UK with starter mini-grants of £100 each to work on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, maths) related projects that help them gain new skills and also create a positive benefit to their community.
As part of this award, young people will receive:
- Initial financial support to the amount of £100 per project.
- Higher level of funding up to £5000 (also available if the project scope is wider than the initial amount of funding).
- Mentoring support.
Examples of the kind of projects young people can apply for.
- Partnering with companies offering digital work experience opportunities to young people.
- Creating an art show featuring engineers and their journey into their field.
- Working on a science experiment.
Follow on Facebook.