Community Response, Recovery & Resilience Fund
Local charities and grassroots organisations across Scotland can apply for funding between £1,000 and £5,000 to help them respond to the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic and recover from its impact in their local community. Those seeking immediate community support funding should complete the online application.
Some examples of the types of projects this fund supports include:
- mobile phone credit for a youth service provider to give to vulnerable young people so they can stay in touch
- supermarket vouchers for foodbanks to hand out in place of goods as their stock becomes limited
- additional cash to allow a community run shop to purchase extra stock so they can remain open or add a delivery service
- funding to ensure that organisations have the right devices to support remote working to keep their operation going and deliver services online or via phone
- support to allow organisations to change their approach e.g. purchasing equipment or software to allow digital delivery
This is a rolling programme with no deadlines.