Co-op Foundation - Future Communities Fund
The Future Communities Fund aims to help create a world of diverse and inclusive communities, where the systemic issues of inequity and injustice, especially for young people are addressed.
This Fund will support voluntary organisations building communities that are:
- Diverse, equitable and inclusive; and
- prioritise youth activism, shared power and transparent governance.
The Fund offers unrestricted grants of up to £30,000 per year, for up to 5 years.
The broad aim of the programme is to help create a world of diverse and inclusive communities, where the systemic issues of inequity and injustice, especially for young people are addressed.
In order to achieve this, the programme is looking for eligible charitable organisations which:
• have an annual turnover of £250k or less;
• have young people’s voices from all backgrounds and abilities at the core of their delivery;
• advocate for diversity and inclusion in all areas of society;
• actively engage with young people from diverse communities in a meaningful and inclusive way;
• have experience of removing barriers and providing opportunities for young people;
• have experience of delivering meaningful youth social action which supports young people into leadership roles; and
• are able to demonstrate they have experience of co-operation/collaboration.
Applications are open from 25 November and close on 23 December 2022.
- ContactLiz Greenwood, Co-op Foundation
- Email email@example.com