The Clothworker’s Foundation provides Main and Small grants to registered charities in the UK whose work fits exclusively or mostly within one or more of the following programme areas.
- Disadvantaged young people
- Alcohol and substance misuse
- Disabled people
- Disadvantaged minority communities
- Domestic and sexual violence
- Elderly people
- Prisoners and ex-offenders
- Visual impairment
Projects that support disadvantaged young people refer particularly, but are not restricted to, those in or leaving care or who are not in employment, education or training (NEET).
- ContactThe Clothworkers’ Foundation
- Web Find out more