The Clothworker’s Foundation provides Main and Small grants to registered charities in the UK whose work fits exclusively or mostly within one or more of the following programme areas:
- Disadvantaged young people.
- Alcohol and substance misuse.
- Disabled people.
- Disadvantaged minority communities.
- Domestic and sexual violence.
- Elderly people.
- Prisoners and ex-offenders.
- Visual impairment.
Projects that support disadvantaged young people refer particularly, but are not restricted to, those in or leaving care or who are not in employment, education or training (NEET).
- ContactThe Clothworkers’ Foundation
- Web Find out more