CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund 2020-21
YouthLink Scotland is now receiving applications for the latest round of the Scottish Government’s CashBack for Communities Youth Work Fund.
We welcome proposals for the delivery of targeted youth work activity programmes that provide a range of activities for young people between the ages of 10-24 that:
- Supports people, families and communities most affected by crime.
- Supports young people most at risk of being involved in antisocial behaviour, offending or re-offending into positive destinations.
- Supports young people most at risk of entering the justice system.
Funded activity must be delivered between June 2020 and the end of March 2021
A total of £700,000 is available.
The closing date for applications is 1.00pm on Friday 20 March 2020.
Online applicant support sessions are available on the following dates. You do not need to register or let us know in advance just use this link to join the session on your chosen date and times:
- Tuesday 18 February - 10.30-11.30am and 1.30-2.30pm
- Thursday 27 February - 10.30-11.30am and 1.30-2.30pm
- Wednesday 4 March - 10.30-11.30am and 1.30-2.30pm
- ContactRoisin Bathe, YouthLink Scotland
- Tel 0131 313 2488
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org