BBC Children in Need Emergency Essentials Programme
Family Fund Business Services are working in collaboration with BBC Children in Need to deliver the Emergency Essentials programme supporting children and young people living with severe poverty as well as additional pressures such as domestic violence, disability or poor health in the family.
It is a referrer only programme and applications can only be made by registered referrers.
The fund can help:
- Children up to the age of 18.
- UK or EU citizens who are normally resident in the UK.
- Vulnerable children and young people who are experiencing a crisis or emergency.
The fund can deliver or fund critical items such as:
- Gas or electric cookers.
- Essential household items.
- Furniture and kitchen equipment.
- Children’s beds and bedding.
- Washing machines.
- Fridges and freezers.
- Baby equipment.
- Clothing in exceptional or emergency situations.