BBC Children in Need Curiosity Fund
Curiosity aims to use the power of exciting and engaging science activities to create change for children and young people experiencing disadvantage in the UK. It is a partnership between BBC Children in Need and Wellcome.
We are looking for new projects that make a positive difference to the lives of disadvantaged children and young people in the UK through engagement with and participation in science. We want to fund organisations who are excited to learn about the difference science can make and can help us learn too.
You can apply for two levels of award:
- small grants – up to £10,000 a year for up to three years
- large grants – up to £40,000 a year for up to three years.
We are running a series of events around the UK in February 2019 to help applicants find out more about the scheme, develop their thinking and meet potential partners. The dates and locations of these events are listed on the BBC Children in Need website.
- Deadline for applications is 11:59pm on 12 April 2019
- Assessments with applicants who reach this stage will happen throughout June 2019
- Decisions will be communicated in September 2019