Bank of Scotland Foundation
This fund has four strategic aims, which will determine its programmes of work over the next five years:
- Focusing on the work and impact on charities that demonstrate how they address social exclusion or disadvantage.
- Developing flexible, responsive grant making tailored to the needs of those it supports.
- Realising the value of its strategic partnership with Lloyds Banking Group.
- Working as a learning organisation to improve its impact and the quality of what it does and providing best in class customer service.
Its four funding programmes are:
- Reach - charities can apply for funding of £1,000 to £25,000 over one year to support people through varying stages of their lives and make a positive and lasting change in communities. Open to applications from 20 September to 24 September 2021.
- Change - charities can apply for capital costs or project costs of £50,000 to £100,000 per annum over 1 to 2 years to make a large-scale, long-term impact on charities and communities. Closed to applications.
- Advise - charities can apply for funding of £10,000 to £30,000 to improve financial advice and literacy for people across Scotland. Deferred until 2021.
- Invest - charities can apply for core costs of £20,000 to £40,000 per annum over 2 to 5 years to relieve the pressures they face of financial uncertainty and increased demand and find a more stable footing. Now closed to applications.