Aldi Scottish Sport Fund
Applications for the Aldi Scottish Sport Fund are open to clubs in Scotland which run sporting activities for the benefit of a range of participants from the local community.
To be considered for the Sport Fund, organisations
must be based in Scotland and must meet one or more of the following criteria.
- A local, community focused club with Sport at the heart of what you do
- A registered community amateur sports club (CASC)
- A school or educational organisation
- A religious organisation
- A Scout or Guide group
- A charitable service fund of the Armed Forces
- A Community Interest Company registered with The Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies
Regional application deadlines:
- North-East and the Highlands: Applications are now closed.
- West and South-West Scotland: Applications from 26 April until 14 June 2021.
- Central Scotland and surrounding: Applications from 14 June until 19 July 2021.
- Perth, Fife, Dundee and Angus: Applications from 19 July until 23 August 2021.
- The Lothians and Scottish Borders: Applications from 23 August until 27 September 2021.
- Glasgow and West Central Scotland: Applications from 27 September to 1 November 2021.