NKBL Network Event - Prevention & Education
- Event Type
Date and Time
Start Thu, 01 Nov 2018 09:45
End Thu, 01 Nov 2018 15:00
No Knives, Better Lives presents the network event for practitioners on 1 November in Glasgow.
The No Knives, Better Lives network is an opportunity for partners from across Scotland to come together and discuss violence prevention and intervention and No Knives, Better Lives.
We have an exciting agenda for the day covering; panel discussions, key speakers and interactive workshops.
- No Knives Better Lives National Delivery Team sharing updates.
- Speaker- Mark Bell, Senior Assistant Statistician at The Scottish Government.
- Speaker- Sue Brookes, Education Scotland.
- Panel discussion (Guest panel from education, Police Scotland and academia).
- Workshop- Bystander Workshop.
- Workshop- Police Scotland Youth Volunteers - Dundee.
- Workshop - Reassurance - knife crime in the media.
- Web Find out more