Young People, Mental Health and Wellbeing - National Youth Work Conference and YouthLink Scotland AGM
- Event Type
Date and Time
Start Tue, 14 Nov 2017 10:00
End Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:00
Cumbernauld - venue TBC
This year, our National Youth Work Conference and YouthLink Scotland AGM on 14 November, will explore youth work and the health and social care sector’s contribution to young people’s mental health and wellbeing.
This event is being organised jointly with NHS Health Scotland.
- Youth work sector have increased their understanding of mental health and wellbeing.
- Health, social care and other professionals have increased their understanding of youth work, participation and prevention approaches.
- Youth voice and a young person centred approach to mental health and wellbeing is more evident.
This conference is aimed at:
- The youth work sector.
- Health sector.
- Social care sector.
- Other related professionals concerned with young people’s mental health and wellbeing (eg sports, police, youth justice etc).
- Integrated authorities and community planning partnerships.
Interactive Sessions - We are keen to host a variety of opportunities for participants to share practice, develop skills and learn how policy can be taken into practice and management through interactive sessions at the conference. These sessions could be workshops, mini-seminars, lectures or presentations - but they'll all demonstrate good practice in relation to young people's mental health, along with good practice in generic youth work issues.
If you're interested in running an interactive session at this event, you can download the proposal form to find out more and apply. The deadline for submitting a proposal is Friday 18 August 2017.Book now
- ContactSusan Symington
- Tel 0131 313 2488
- Email email@example.com