Young People, Mental Health and Wellbeing - National Youth Work Conference and YouthLink Scotland AGM
- Event Type
Date and Time
Start Tue, 14 Nov 2017 09:30
End Tue, 14 Nov 2017 17:00
£90.00 to £125.00 plus VAT
Cumbernauld - venue TBC
This event is now fully booked. Please contact Jwilkinson@youthlinkscotland.org to join our waiting list.
This year, our National Youth Work Conference and YouthLink Scotland AGM on 14 November, will explore youth work and the health and social care sector’s contribution to young people’s mental health and wellbeing.
This event is being organised jointly with NHS Health Scotland.
- Youth work sector have increased their understanding of mental health and wellbeing.
- Health, social care and other professionals have increased their understanding of youth work, participation and prevention approaches.
- Youth voice and a young person centred approach to mental health and wellbeing is more evident.
This conference is aimed at:
- The youth work sector.
- Health sector.
- Social care sector.
- Other related professionals concerned with young people’s mental health and wellbeing (eg sports, police, youth justice etc).
- Integrated authorities and community planning partnerships.
- ContactSusan Symington
- Tel 0131 313 2488
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org